Haven in the Willows is a non-smoking home. If smoking does occur in the home a fee of $500 will be charged to the credit card provided at time of booking to restore the air quality. Responsible smoking is permitted on the property; we kindly ask that you please ensure cigarette is fully extinguished and put in tin cans provided. Thank you.
No Open Flame
Due to insurance requirements please do not light candles in residence or on property. Flame-less candles are provided for use during your stay. Fires are not permitted on the property as per town by-laws.